NEW YORK CITY (TRIBUNE MEDIA WIRE) – The board game of your nightmares is here, taking aim at your entire weekend.
A longer version of Monopoly is now available for purchase only on Amazon.
The Monopoly Longest Game Ever costs $19.99 and takes up endless, irredeemable hours of players’ lives.
“Think the original Monopoly game takes forever to play? It’s got nothing over this edition,” reads the less-than-convincing game description.
The game doesn’t end until someone owns every single property — and in this version, there are three versions of each property. Also, the winner must own all 16 streets, four railroads and two utilities.
Hasbro also announced Monopoly Speed, the fastest version of Monopoly ever created. In this version, the full game can be played in less than 10 minutes. It consists of four rounds where players race a timer to buy, trade and sell properties at record speeds.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Vanilla Ice to hold July 4th concert in Texas despite rising coronavirus cases
- US adds 4.8 million jobs as unemployment falls to 11.1%
- Officers get down and dirty to save deaf and blind dog from sewer
- CBS 17 Job Alert – UPS in Cary is hiring
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now