CYPRESS, Texas (CNN Newsource) – You cannot keep Johnny Gondesen from smiling, after all his wish just came true.
“I’ve always wanted to have this song on the radio all my life,” said Gondesen.
His son, “Christmas is Here” is finally on the radio. The song was written in 1965 and was inspired by his kids.
And judging from the instant response, “Christmas” is a hit.
Gondesen’s song got here thanks in no small part to his family.
They posted it on YouTube and Johnny Junior got to see his dad’s dream become a reality.
All of our family and friends have been listening and it has just been a great day,” said Gondesen, Jr.
And after 54 years, the whole world can now listen and enjoy.
- Brother of Daniel Prude ‘speechless’ over grand jury decision: ‘The whole world watched them kill him’
- Calhoun leads No. 11 Seminoles over Miami
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- As Gov. Cooper lifts some COVID-19 restrictions, new survey details riskiest places to contract the virus
- Turnovers doom NC Central in loss to NC A&T