(CNN) – Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and ketchup? Your Neapolitan treat could get a new twist if you are brave enough.
Heinz launched “Do-It-Yourself” ice cream kits in Britain this month.
The condiment-flavored cold treats coincide with National Ice Cream Month in the UK.
For about $17, the kit provides everything needed to whip up the frozen dessert — sauce, recipe card and scooper. The only thing not included is the milk. The company suggests you let all the ingredients chill in your refrigerator for at least an hour before starting.
The flavor options include ketchup, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce and salad cream — although ketchup is currently sold out.
You will have to stick with Rocky Road and cookie dough in the U.S., since Heinz does not plan to sell the kits in America. The recipes can be found on the company’s UK website.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Woman says snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in apartment
- Can Congress save the live music industry before it’s too late?
- Several Central NC counties added to tornado watch as Hurricane Isaias winds hit 85 mph
- Mexican woman injured in fall while trying to climb border into US
- Fayetteville declares state of emergency ahead of Hurricane Isaias’ landfall
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now