(NEXSTAR) – Is tomorrow the day you can walk off the job forever and start spending your massive new Mega Millions lottery jackpot winnings? Almost certainly not. But the very slim chance of winning an estimated $625 million prize was enough to get you to buy a ticket and go looking for Tuesday night’s winning numbers.
If your ticket matches all of these numbers, congrats, you are done worrying about rent and mortgage payments.
The winning numbers are 12, 14, 26, 28 and 33 with a Mega Ball of 9 and a Megaplier of 2.
If you matched just five of the numbers you’re likely in line for a $20,000 prize based on previous payouts. That number jumps to $2 million if you matched all five of the regular numbers but are missing the final Mega Ball.
The Mega Millions jackpot is the largest in nearly two years, according to the Associated Press. The odds of actually winning are one in 302.5 million. If you didn’t pull the winning numbers you can take a shot at the $550 million Powerball jackpot on Wednesday. Odds there are a tiny bit better at 292 million to one.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Find Instagram fashion online at Boneca Boutique
- Joanna and Adriana visit Charley Madelyn for the season’s hottest trends
- A look back at Hank Aaron, trailblazer & baseball’s one-time home run king
- Mega Millions climbs to estimated $1 billion ahead of Friday night drawing
- New images released of $41M surf and skate park coming to Myrtle Beach in 2021