NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) — Time is running out to get holiday packages delivered in time for Christmas.
Below are the dates you need to keep in mind if you’re using UPS, FedEx, the U.S. Postal Service or Amazon to send gifts:
Monday, Dec. 16 was the last day for Ground and home delivery.
Friday, Dec. 20 is the last day for two-day shipping.
Wednesday, Dec. 18 is the last day to order items eligible for Standard Shipping, which is free for Prime members.
Dec. 22 is the last day to order free for Prime members on millions of items.
Three-day shipping is available until Dec. 19.
Two-day air is available until Dec. 20.
The deadline for next-day air is Dec. 23.
The deadline for First-Class Mail is Dec. 20.
The deadline for Priority Mail for most states is Dec. 21.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Money management: Stress-testing your finances and portfolio
- Holiday hot-list: Trendy, affordable gift ideas for the whole family
- Monday, November 23rd: Affordable gift ideas, superfoods nutrition that will boost your immune system
- Gov. Cooper announces stricter mask mandate as COVID-19 continues to spread
- Tennessee mayor waits on Holy Spirit’s guidance before ordering mask mandate