CHICAGO (WGN) — It’s National Pancake Day at IHOP on Tuesday.
Starting at 7 a.m. on Feb. 25, participating IHOP restaurants are giving away free short stacks of buttermilk pancakes.
This year, in addition to a free short stack, customers can enter a contest to win 250,000 prizes, including free pancakes for life.
National Pancake Day is a fundraiser for IHOP’s charity partners, including Shriners Hospital for Children.
IHOP has raised more than $30 million for charity since it started IHOP National Pancake Day in 2006.
To find a local IHOP restaurant or to donate online, visit www.ihoppancakeday.com.
- $5,000 reward offered after ‘numerous’ guns stolen during Southern Pines break in
- Photo gallery: President Trump’s presidency
- Some Democrats upset stimulus checks are $1,400 and not $2,000
- NASA scientist discusses global temperatures and weather extremes
- Family watches as cop fatally shoots unarmed Black man during a mental health emergency