LOS ANGELES (CNN NEWSOURCE) — If your kids are bored from staying home, how about a message from Spider-Man to cheer them up?
Jake Johnson voices the older version of Peter Parker in “Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse.”
He says parents have been reaching out to him to say the movie is helping their kids get through the long days stuck at home. So, he wants to help children cope.
He says families can request he send their kids an encouraging voice message. All they have to do is send an email to PeterParkerSaysHi@Gmail.com.
With all the Spider-Man fans out there, Johnson does say he might not get to everyone.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Crash closes eastbound lanes of I-40 north of Charlotte
- Woman shot at Thanksgiving family gathering in Raleigh; fines possible for COVID-19 violations, police say
- Family of woman hit by car after deadly shooting in Durham says he’s always worried for their safety
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments