LOS ANGELES (CNN NEWSOURCE) — If your kids are bored from staying home, how about a message from Spider-Man to cheer them up?
Jake Johnson voices the older version of Peter Parker in “Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse.”
He says parents have been reaching out to him to say the movie is helping their kids get through the long days stuck at home. So, he wants to help children cope.
He says families can request he send their kids an encouraging voice message. All they have to do is send an email to PeterParkerSaysHi@Gmail.com.
With all the Spider-Man fans out there, Johnson does say he might not get to everyone.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Woman accused of sending ricin letter to White House arrested at New York-Canada border
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- A Utah school was already online-only. Here’s what lessons it has for others
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now