The popular peanut butter brand is releasing a jar featuring the name spelled with a “G” instead of a “J”.
It’s a partnership with GIPHY — the popular GIF search engine.
The jar even defines “GIF” – animated, looping images.
It also asserts that the word should be pronounced with a hard “G”, not a soft one.
However, Steve Wilhite, the creator of the GIF, has said it should be a soft “G”.
Despite Wilhite’s clarification, the debate still rages over how to pronounce the word.
The limited-edition jars are available on Amazon for $10.
- New images released of $41M surf and skate park coming to Myrtle Beach in 2021
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- 43-year-old’s dying words: ‘I never thought that I would be considered nonessential’
- ‘Juvenile male’ shot while inside Durham home, police say
- Former Make-A-Wish CEO, wife of Wake Forest asst. basketball coach arrested on theft charges