(KRON) – Raise your hand if you want hot, fresh doughnuts delivered straight to your door!
Krispy Kreme has announced they’ve started rolling out online ordering and delivery for those who live within a range of about 100 participating stores in over 20 states, including Virginia, Tennessee and North Carolina.
The entire process should be complete by the end of this year, according to officials.
For now, the online ordering menu is limited to dozens, brew boxes and bottled beverages.
There’s also a $7.99 minimum plus a delivery fee that varies by location.
You can learn more about online ordering and delivery here.
- Trump moves to end limits on detention of migrant children
- New wheels: Pickup trucks replacing minivans as go-to ‘mom-mobile’
- Report finds majority of “possession of firearm” cases dismissed in Durham County
- Eye on the Storm | Aug. 14
- North Carolina lawmakers unveil tax refund bill
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now