(CNN)— Doughnut lovers are salivating over Krispy Kreme’s new and upcoming delivery service.
Starting Saturday, Krispy Kreme will start a delivery-service across the country.
You have to be near one of the 350 U.S. locations though.
And in most cases, you have to be ten miles from a shop.
Orders can be placed on the Krispy Kreme app or website and there’s a five-dollar fee.
Saturday is actually ‘Leap Day’, so to kick-off its new delivery service… Krispy Kreme will deliver free doughnuts to hospital staff and parents of leap-day babies with ten miles of shops.
You can go to www.krispykreme.com for more details.
- Your pictures from central NC’s biggest snow of the season
- Should fewer Americans get a $1,400 stimulus check?
- Durham County sheriff requiring employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Former Wake County deputy arrested after hours-long standoff, sheriff’s office says
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51