Krispy Kreme is doubling down on the magic of the season by offering guests two times as many ways to spread holiday cheer.
Krispy Kreme will celebrate the return of its annual “Day of the Dozens,” Thursday by offering fans one dozen Original Glazed Doughnuts for just $1 with the purchase of any dozen.
A highly anticipated occasion during the most wonderful time of the year, “Day of the Dozens” is an ode to delicious doughnuts by the dozen, and all the ways fans can share them.
Customers can buy any dozen they want, including the new North Pole‑inspired holiday doughnuts: the Original Glazed “Reindeer Doughnut, the “Santa Belly Doughnut” and the “Present Doughnut” – in order to unlock a $1 Original Glazed dozen.
“On 12/12 buy 12 doughnuts and get 12 more for just $1. That’s a pretty sweet deal. Come in and enjoy!” said Dave Skena, Chief Marketing Officer for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- 1 million air passengers reported in a day marks new flying milestone during pandemic
- Counties reaching out to about 10,000 NC voters who need to fix absentee ballot issues
- Wake County fire tanker truck crashes while responding to house fire
- 20-year-old ‘dead’ woman found alive at funeral home later dies at Detroit hospital, family says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now