Connecticut State Police posted a video to their Facebook page to serve as a warning about the dangers of speeding. The video shows a person livestreaming while driving more than 100 mph on the interstate.
The driver lost control of the car at a ramp and slammed into a guardrail.
The speed limit on that stretch of Interstate 95 in Connecticut is 55 mph.
Police said the driver was wearing a seatbelt and wasn’t seriously hurt in the crash. Their Facebook post also noted that both speeding and livestreaming while driving are extremely dangerous and illegal.
- ‘He was terrified,’ son says as Raleigh granddad still in hospital after dog attack that injured 3 others
- Former UNC QB Marquise Williams to join St. Augustine’s coaching staff
- FDA seeks to increase numbers of children in COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials, reports say
- ‘There’s plenty of information’ – Durham VA periodontist supports COVID-19 vaccine mandate
- 5-year-old girl dies in Moore County; mom and her boyfriend charged, Aberdeen police say