Connecticut State Police posted a video to their Facebook page to serve as a warning about the dangers of speeding. The video shows a person livestreaming while driving more than 100 mph on the interstate.
The driver lost control of the car at a ramp and slammed into a guardrail.
The speed limit on that stretch of Interstate 95 in Connecticut is 55 mph.
Police said the driver was wearing a seatbelt and wasn’t seriously hurt in the crash. Their Facebook post also noted that both speeding and livestreaming while driving are extremely dangerous and illegal.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 20-year-old Durham man shot to death while driving leading to crash that injured 5, police say
- The best Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart, Amazon, Target
- Rare sight! Albino buck spotted roaming through Wisconsin backyard
- Nash County residents evacuated after gas truck crashes
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval