CLEVELAND (WJW) – In the mood for McDonald’s? There’s a new way to indulge without all the calories.
GoldenArchesUnlimited.com, the Quarter Pounder Fan Club, has launched a new line of swag that includes candles that smell like the ingredients of a Quarter Pounder, according to a McDonald’s press release.
The six-pack of candles includes the following scents: sesame seed bun, ketchup, pickle, cheese, onion and 100 percent fresh beef.
The line also includes couples Quarter Pounder mittens, a 2020 Quarter Pounder calendar, a Quarter Pounder with Love locket, a Quarter Pounder Fan Club T-shirt, an “I’d rather be eating a Quarter Pounder” sticker and a Quarter Pounder Fan Club pin.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Fall streaming season is here and with it, some changes
- UNC-CH tells students, staff to seek shelter after report of ‘armed and dangerous’ person
- Second stimulus checks: How negotiations went from optimistic to ugly
- South Carolina man accused of human trafficking 19-year-old ‘sex slave’ from Texas
- Kamala Harris stopping in Goldsboro, Fayetteville on Sunday
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now