You can get a free Egg McMuffin at McDonald’s on Monday on the chain’s inaugural “National Egg McMuffin Day.”
It comes as the 50th anniversary of the Egg McMuffin approaches next year.
The Egg McMuffin was accidentally created in 1971 when a franchise owner tried to make eggs benedict.
To claim yours, you need to download the McDonald’s app and create an account.
Then show up at a McDonald’s between 6 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. local time.
No purchase is necessary.
Wendy’s is launching its breakfast menu across the US on the same day.
- ‘It’d be my honor:’ Dwyane ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for a presidential run
- Stimulus checks: Missing a payment? File an IRS trace to track it down
- West Virginia offers cash, free stuff to entice remote workers to move there
- Florida woman hit, killed by bullet as neighbor’s gun discharges
- Major training: Biden dog gets professional help adjusting to White House life