You can get a free Egg McMuffin at McDonald’s on Monday on the chain’s inaugural “National Egg McMuffin Day.”
It comes as the 50th anniversary of the Egg McMuffin approaches next year.
The Egg McMuffin was accidentally created in 1971 when a franchise owner tried to make eggs benedict.
To claim yours, you need to download the McDonald’s app and create an account.
Then show up at a McDonald’s between 6 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. local time.
No purchase is necessary.
Wendy’s is launching its breakfast menu across the US on the same day.
- NC health officials anticipate spike in cases of COVID-19 following Trump rally
- ‘My struggles continue’: Ronnie Long seeks pardon after wrongful conviction overturned
- Goldsboro shooting leaves man hospitalized
- Plans for Walkable Midtown moving forward
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now