McDonald’s announced on Friday that the McRib sandwich will return on Dec. 2, marking the first time the fan-favorite has been available nationwide since 2012.
“The McRib has been a beloved menu item at McDonald’s since its inception nearly 40 years ago,” said Vice President of Menu Innovation Linda VanGosen. “…We’re proud to serve the McRib nationwide for everyone to enjoy.”
The limited-time pork sandwich first appeared on menus in 1982.
Last year, McDonald’s sold the McRib at 10,000 of its 14,000 restaurants in the U.S. The sandwich is sold year-round in Germany.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC man charged with murder in Transylvania County shooting, deputies say
- Former Trump aide sues over Russia probe surveillance, claims he was ‘unlawful spying’ victim
- Late TD, 2nd chance at extra point give Vikings 28-27 edge over Carolina Panthers
- 11 injured in mass shooting at biker bar in Mississippi
- 1 car flips, 2 more damaged in apparent road rage involving pro-Trump drivers and others