TAMPA (WFLA) – A very special puppy from southeast Missouri is going viral for being a ‘unicorn.’
The puppy is affectionately known as Narwhal has a tail growing out of the middle of his forehead.
The puppy was rescued by Mac’s Mission earlier this month.
Narwhal was recently taken to a veterinarian for x-rays and the tail does zero harm to the puppy.
One Facebook follower said, “It appears they assembled the puppy wrong. Always follow the directions people!”
The rescue said the tail doesn’t bother him or slow him down. He’s just like any other puppy!
And in case you were wondering, the tail doesn’t wag.
- Who is most likely to die from COVID-19?
- Arkansas police officer who allegedly threatened to shoot protesters charged in shooting death of fellow officer
- Second stimulus check: As White House signals support, payments become campaign issue
- Body found at Lake Piru, where officials believe actress Naya Rivera drowned
- 13-year-old shoots younger brother in head after game of ‘cops and robbers’
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now