NEW YORK (AP) — Michelle Obama’s first project since “Becoming” is more about her readers than about herself.
“Becoming: A Guided Journal for Discovering Your Voice” will be published Nov. 19 by Clarkson Potter, an imprint of Penguin Random House. The new release was announced Monday. It is a companion to her multimillion-selling “Becoming,” which came out last November. It features an introduction by the former first lady and quotations and questions related to her memoir. It is designed to help readers tell their own stories.
In the introduction, Obama writes that she hopes the journal will encourage people to write down their “experiences, thoughts, and feelings, in all their imperfections, and without judgment.”
- Thief waited for customer to pay before grabbing cash at Fayetteville store, police say
- Patient dies after being left unattended for more than an hour in hospital’s ER waiting room
- Fort Worth officer resigns after killing woman in her own home
- Amber Alert expanded for abducted Alabama 3-year-old; 2 in custody
- Driver arrested in deadly Fayetteville pedestrian crash
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now