ST. LOUIS (WJW) — Beer maker Anheuser-Busch is looking to hire a new CEO for their Michelob Ultra Pure Gold brand — and by CEO the company means chief exploration officer.
According to the brand, the new “CEO” will be paid $50,000 to explore America’s national parks.
The company touts that you’ll “get an office with the best view and get to travel for work … a lot.”
The ideal candidate will have a “deep appreciation for nature” and be tasked with taking pictures, creating captivating social media content and repping Michelob Ultra Pure Gold while touring the country.
Anheuser-Busch says the new CEO will be provided a camper van to travel in, equipped with a bathroom and shower. The employee will receive gas money and beer to enjoy on their days off.
The CEO can also bring a plus one — human or dog — to accompany them on their journey.
Interested candidates can apply on the company’s website. Applications are due by Sept. 30.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County leaders strongly discourage door-to-door Halloween trick-or-treating
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- COVID-19 cluster closes Person County school for in-person learning
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now