LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (CNN) – A Georgia man took a cue from both the Grinch and Goldilocks when he broke into a fast-food restaurant last month.
The man climbed through a drive-thru window at an Atlanta-area Taco Bell very early on Christmas morning.
He turned on the fryers and whipped himself up a meal before napping on the restaurant’s floor.
He woke up around three hours later and fled the store, but not before making off with a laptop and tablet.
Gwinnett County police are offering a reward for information on the brazen burglar.
Copyright 2020 CNN. All rights reserved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Father of 2-year-old shot in Fayetteville was shot to death in May 2019, police say
- WATCH: Woman tells officer ‘I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- 2020 Maui Invitational to be held in Asheville; UNC, Davidson part of field
- Tropical Storm Wilfred forms in Atlantic – next named storm will be ‘Alpha’
- AMIkids is Transforming Youths Lives Day By Day
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now