HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (WBTV) – Officials say a homeowner drove his car through several rooms in his Huntersville home, before the car ended up in the kitchen Thursday evening.
According to Huntersville Fire Department, the incident happened on Cinder Lane in the Tanners Creek neighborhood.
Officials say the homeowner accelerated through the garage, the dining room and came to rest in the kitchen.
Fortunately, officials say, there were no injuries and no transports by MEDIC.
Huntersville Fire said the scene was turned over to police.
Copyright 2019 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Latest news on CBS17.com:
- Opposing groups face off in demonstrations in downtown Raleigh
- NC officials discuss decriminalizing marijuana to reduce court cases; 1 county to begin effort in months
- Mustang driver escapes before car hit by train at Virginia rail crossing
- NC sheriff in quarantine after testing positive for COVID-19
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now