SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A growing number of young people are ditching deodorant.
Nearly 40% of people ages 18-24 have not used deodorant in the past month, according to a poll by YouGov.com.
Additionally, 48% of those surveyed said they haven’t bought deodorant in the past year, saying they didn’t think they needed it.
Here are some of the other statistics found:
- 31% of 25-34-year-olds haven’t used deodorant in the last month
- 37% of 25-34-year-olds haven’t bought it in the last year
- 22% of 35-44-year-olds haven’t used deodorant in the last month
- 16% of 45-year-olds and older don’t wear deodorant
It seems like Americans are also debating whether or not to wash their hair every day, with most voting they’re split on the issue.
- 2 vehicles drive into crowd protesting Breonna Taylor’s killing; at least 1 hit
- What both sides are saying about a peaceful transition of power
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle, killed in Fayetteville Friday morning, police say
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now