SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A growing number of young people are ditching deodorant.
Nearly 40% of people ages 18-24 have not used deodorant in the past month, according to a poll by YouGov.com.
Additionally, 48% of those surveyed said they haven’t bought deodorant in the past year, saying they didn’t think they needed it.
Here are some of the other statistics found:
- 31% of 25-34-year-olds haven’t used deodorant in the last month
- 37% of 25-34-year-olds haven’t bought it in the last year
- 22% of 35-44-year-olds haven’t used deodorant in the last month
- 16% of 45-year-olds and older don’t wear deodorant
It seems like Americans are also debating whether or not to wash their hair every day, with most voting they’re split on the issue.
- Friends mourn Smithfield dad who died while swimming in Cape Fear River
- Daughters save dad’s life after he has allergic reaction to bee sting
- Former Fort Bragg doctor joins NC State grad aboard International Space Station
- 1 taken to hospital after car plows into SC dentist’s office
- Triangle EMS workers responding to more heat-related calls
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now