NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ (CNN) — It’s a small world after all!
Just ask a New Jersey nurse who reunited with an old patient.
A photo of the nurse, Lissa McGowan with David Caldwell and his newborn son Zayne has been circulating on social media.
McGowan, a nurse at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the Saint Peter’s University Hospital has been taking care of Zayne since he was admitted to the NICU.
She also happened to have taken care of Zayne’s father when he was a newborn more than three decades ago.
Caldwell and his fiancee showed McGowan a photo as proof. Then they took a photo of McGowan cradling Zayne, recreating the old image.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- State now tracking COVID-19 outbreaks at longterm care facilities
- Inmate dies after being stabbed by another offender at NC prison
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 2, 2020
- NC emergency room doctor sleeping in rented RV to keep his family healthy
- Kentucky is putting ankle monitors on coronavirus patients who ignore self-isolation order