(CNN NEWSOURCE) — Nike’s new swimwear collection includes a full-coverage swimsuit and swim hijab.
The design serves a variety of needs from religious or cultural modesty preferences to sun protection.
According to Nike, the fabric is lightweight, breathable and fast drying. It also is designed with a high UVA skin protection factor.
The full-coverage suit is available along with separate hijab, tunic top and swim leggings.
The swimwear line will be available on Feb. 1, 2020.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Virginia snaps 3-game skid with 63-58 win over Georgia Tech
- Hundreds attend March for Life event in downtown Raleigh
- Man seriously wounded in Raleigh shooting, but is not cooperative with officers, police say
- Police officer fired after allegedly having sex with a suspect
- No. 9 Florida State rallies past Miami in OT, 83-79
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now