(CNN) – A new Uno deck aims to keep Thanksgiving dinner politics-free.
Mattel’s limited-edition “nonpartisan Uno deck” removes the classic red and blue cards, which could be seen as politically-charged.
They were replaced with more politically-neutral colors of orange and purple. The packaging is purple as well.
The new deck also introduces a new veto card that reads “No politics.”
When a family member breaks the “No politics” rule — just veto them.
And if that doesn’t work, you can still make them draw four.
The Uno nonpartisan decks can be found at Walmart stores with a price tag of $5.99.
- Bubonic Plague case diagnosed in China
- ‘God has another angel’: Broadway star Nick Cordero dies at 41 after COVID-19 battle
- Museum says ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ car with Confederate flag will stay
- Places of worship told to stop singing, chanting as COVID-19 cases spike in California
- Frederick Douglass statue vandalized in New York park
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now