(CNN) – A new Uno deck aims to keep Thanksgiving dinner politics-free.
Mattel’s limited-edition “nonpartisan Uno deck” removes the classic red and blue cards, which could be seen as politically-charged.
They were replaced with more politically-neutral colors of orange and purple. The packaging is purple as well.
The new deck also introduces a new veto card that reads “No politics.”
When a family member breaks the “No politics” rule — just veto them.
And if that doesn’t work, you can still make them draw four.
The Uno nonpartisan decks can be found at Walmart stores with a price tag of $5.99.
- 6 displaced after cooking fire spreads, damaging Durham home
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns
- Young NC woman dies in collision with tractor-trailer
- SC woman sentenced after DUI crash that killed her 3-year-old daughter
- 100+ march in downtown Raleigh to support transgender rights