KILLDEER, N.D. (WNCN) – A North Dakota family decided to take a little bit of a different trip to Dairy Queen on the Fourth of July.
Dairy Queen posted a photo on Facebook showing the family of four waiting patiently in the drive-thru using a horse and buggy.
Killdeer is located in Dunn County, northwest of Bismark on the western side of the state.
The Dunn County Sheriff’s Office shared the Facebook post saying ” Only in ND! Hopefully they buckled up after! 😆”
Killdeer has a population of 710, according to the 2010 Census.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- COVID-19 cases continue climbing in US during holiday season
- Hockman, defense carry NC State over Georgia Tech, 23-13
- NC man’s holiday light display includes tribute to law enforcement, health care workers
- Book leads No. 2 Notre Dame past Syracuse to 45-21 victory in home finale
- Hundreds attend Youngsville Christmas parade despite objections from health officials