SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Here and there we’ll let you know of certain “dream jobs” or other fun opportunities that are out there for you.
But what about dream jobs for your pets?
If you’re a fellow dog owner, we’ve got quite the opportunity for your canine friend.
Hotels.com is looking for its next “canine critic” to trot around the globe reviewing pet-friendly hotels.
Of course, the owner can come along too!
The best canine candidate will get 10 vouchers for use at dog-friendly hotels, each worth up to $200.
The dog critic (and technically the owner, too) would be providing information for traveling pet owners looking for hotels, found in the “Best For Pets” category of Hotels.com.
To enter, all you have to do is upload a pic of your pup and tag @hotelsdotcom in the caption or the picture, as well as use the hashtag #CanineCritic.
Entrants must also follow @hotelsdotcom to be considered.
All submissions are due by 4 p.m. PST on Sunday, Aug. 25.
All dog owners must be at least 18-years-old.
Winners will be notified via private IG message by Sept. 18.
Latest News Headlines:
- Man hospitalized with serious injuries after Raleigh stabbing
- Victims of robbery, a Fort Bragg soldier and his roommate seek justice
- Tornado warning issued for part of Warren County
- President Trump says he’s asked DOJ to expedite investigation into the death of George Floyd
- Ft. Bragg soldier goes missing at North Carolina’s coast
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now