(CNN Newsource) – Fans of Old Bay seasoning will be happy to know they can now get the same flavor in a sauce!
The company that makes Old Bay, McCormick, is selling a limited edition of Old Bay spice blend hot sauce.
A 10-ounce bottle of the hot sauce will have a suggested retail price of $3.49. The Old Bay hot sauce will hit stores in about a month.
Can’t wait that long? It’s available on McCormick’s website now.
And if you’re really a fan, you can buy yourself an Old Bay-scented candle while you’re at it.
- NC State women’s hoops vault to No. 2 in latest AP Top 25 rankings
- Dorothy Schmidt Cole, oldest living Marine, dies at 107
- North Carolina mountain resorts booming despite ongoing pandemic
- 5-year-old starts diversity book drive
- Why is Twitter allowed to restrict what politicians and other users say online?