(WFXR) – It’s beginning to look a lot like pumpkin-spiced – everything. But one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention – gingerbread!
The folks at Nabisco have decided to release a new, limited edition flavor of their famed Oreo cookies.
Yes, you’ll be able to find the new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme, and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
The new version is available for a limited time.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- LIVE BLOG: Tropical Storm Beta makes landfall Monday along Texas coast
- Sen. Graham says SCOTUS hearing will help him win
- AG Barr announces $100M more to combat human trafficking
- Report: Canadian woman suspected of sending ricin to Trump had been deported from South Texas
- Schiff says Trump hit new low in Ginsburg claim
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now