LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – Many people know the iconic Christmas book “The Elf on the Shelf,” but one Tampa Bay family has decided to take the holiday tradition one step further.
Aymee Wagner of Lakeland decided to dress up her son Mason, who turned 1-year-old Friday, as the elf from the children’s picture book.
Little Mason has changed “The Elf on the Shelf” poses every day since Nov. 29.
Whether he’s making shaving cream snowmen on the bathroom mirror, fishing in the bathtub or drinking out of the maple syrup container, Mason sure does live up to the “The Elf on the Shelf” holiday shenanigans.
Wagner’s favorite poses of her little elf is the one of him hanging out in the family’s Christmas tree and the one of him baking.
- Durham Public Schools opts to continue remote learning through end of semester
- Louisville officer shooting suspect will face charges of assault, wanton endangerment
- Durham police car involved in crash while trying to stop armed robbery suspect
- Florida woman spent murder GoFundMe donations on shopping, bills, deputies say
- Senator proposes bill requiring states count and report federal election ballots within 24 hours
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now