(CNN Newsource) — A man in Pennsylvania literally hit the jackpot while self-isolating during the coronavirus pandemic.
He made upwards of $278,000 at playsugarhouse.com.
The man, who wants to remain anonymous, hit the divine fortune jackpot this weekend by betting a single dollar.
All of the land-based casinos in the state have been shut down due to the pandemic.
As a result, playsugarhouse.com has experienced a jump in casino play.
- Hackers targeting hospitals amid COVID-19 case surge, FBI warns
- Falcons prevail in back-and-forth divisional battle versus Panthers
- Man seriously injured after being shot during carjacking in Fayetteville, police say
- NC doesn’t require districts to notify parents, staff when COVID-19 cases pop up
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now