MONONGAHELA, Pa. (CNN NEWSOURCE) — Someone call Ghostbusters!
This Italian restaurant in Monongahela , Pennsylvania, is crawling with ghosts.
Check out the decorations that Angelo’s II Italian restaurant put up south of Pittsburgh.
You’ve got those creepy green tentacles and the Stay-Puft marshmallow man from Ghostbusters.
Kids are loving it. One parent said his child made him drive around the building 15 times.
The restaurant takes holiday decorating very seriously. During Christmas, an oversized Santa peeps from the roof and the facade turns into an evergreen tree.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- World’s largest treehouse burns down in Tennessee
- Salvation Army of Wake County’s Christmas Cheer Program registration starts next week
- Amazon officials show off gigantic new fulfillment center in Garner
- October 23: Perfect Fall Weather!
- 85 evacuated after Goldsboro senior housing building floods
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now