NORWALK, Ohio (WJW) – A photo showing a dog joining his best buddy during a timeout has gone viral.
Jillian Smith, of Norwalk, said that last month, her 3-year-old son, Peyton, got into a fight with his 5-year-old sister, Ryleigh. He had two choices: Go to his room or stand in timeout.
Peyton chose the timeout option.
Smith said Peyton had been standing at the wall just a short time when the family’s English mastiff, Dash, joined him.
Smith took a photo and posted it on her Facebook page.
She said everyone seems to be falling in love with the special relationship between Peyton and his buddy, Dash.
Smith said if you ask Peyton, he’ll tell you Dash is his best friend. “They are two peas in a pod.”
- Krispy Kreme to give healthcare workers a dozen doughnuts every Monday
- Sen. Schumer proposes $25,000 pay increase for essential workers
- Durham truck driver killed after stabbing 3 to death at Tennesee truck stop
- Lowe’s Home Improvement to close all stores, facilities for Easter to give workers ‘much-deserved’ day off
- Local Church Creates a Welcoming Community for Families in the Triangle
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now