LATHROP, Ca. (WJW) — Firefighters are known for rescuing cats out of trees.
But German Shepherds?
Lathrop Manteca Fire District in California shared photos of just that on Facebook.
According to the post, firefighters were called to rescue a dog that chased a black cat up a tree.
He appeared to have been rescued safely.
The department wrote: “Glad to hear that all turned out well for this pooch, and we are all pretty sure he’ll think twice about chasing cats up the next tree.”
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- 1 million air passengers reported in a day marks new flying milestone during pandemic
- Counties reaching out to about 10,000 NC voters who need to fix absentee ballot issues
- Wake County fire tanker truck crashes while responding to house fire
- 20-year-old ‘dead’ woman found alive at funeral home later dies at Detroit hospital, family says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now