LATHROP, Ca. (WJW) — Firefighters are known for rescuing cats out of trees.
But German Shepherds?
Lathrop Manteca Fire District in California shared photos of just that on Facebook.
According to the post, firefighters were called to rescue a dog that chased a black cat up a tree.
He appeared to have been rescued safely.
The department wrote: “Glad to hear that all turned out well for this pooch, and we are all pretty sure he’ll think twice about chasing cats up the next tree.”
- Hundreds help clean up in Raleigh after stores ‘destroyed’ and looted
- Fayetteville mayor enacts curfew after looting, vandalism
- 916 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Sunday
- 12 arrested, 5 Raleigh officers injured in overnight unrest
- Cleanup underway after chaotic night leaves damage across downtown Raleigh
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now