NEW YORK (CNN) — Kellogg’s is partnering with Pizza Hut to introduce a plant-based pizza option.
The “Incogmeato” plant-based protein will top a veggie garden specialty pizza.
It’s getting rolled out in Phoenix, Arizona, first as a test starting Wednesday.
It’ll sell for $10 in an environmentally-friendly round box.
That design uses less packaging than the traditional square box.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man attacks another with hammer then fakes Raleigh hit-and-run crash, documents say
- Elementary school teacher’s assistant sentenced in sex abuse sting
- VIDEO: 2 large yachts worth $20 million destroyed in huge marina fire
- Falcons defense overwhelms Allen, Panthers 29-3
- VIDEO: Fishing pier collapses as its hit by loose barge at Virginia coast
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now