NEW YORK (CNN) — Kellogg’s is partnering with Pizza Hut to introduce a plant-based pizza option.
The “Incogmeato” plant-based protein will top a veggie garden specialty pizza.
It’s getting rolled out in Phoenix, Arizona, first as a test starting Wednesday.
It’ll sell for $10 in an environmentally-friendly round box.
That design uses less packaging than the traditional square box.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now