NEW YORK (CNN) — Kellogg’s is partnering with Pizza Hut to introduce a plant-based pizza option.
The “Incogmeato” plant-based protein will top a veggie garden specialty pizza.
It’s getting rolled out in Phoenix, Arizona, first as a test starting Wednesday.
It’ll sell for $10 in an environmentally-friendly round box.
That design uses less packaging than the traditional square box.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC investigators working to determine if arson was racially motivated
- About 100 protest and march in Knightdale Friday night
- Hundreds march during 7th night of protests in Raleigh Friday
- Grateful mom thanks NC police captain who saved choking baby at restaurant
- Fayetteville police announce arrests in break-ins, vandalism following protests
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now