KENOSHA, Wisc. (WCMH) — The Kenosha Police Department took to Facebook earlier this week to share an important message with their followers.
“Recently we have heard the saying going around ‘Ain’t no laws when you’re drinking Claws.’ We are here to remind you that even when you’re drinking White Claws, laws still do apply! Remember to drink responsibly and never drink and drive!”KENOSHA PD
The phrase “ain’t no laws when you’re drinking Claws” reportedly originated on Youtube, by comedian Trevor Wallace. In the video, he jokingly drank the hard seltzer drink and yelled out the now-famous phrase.
Police hope Claw drinkers will spread the word.
- Granville County sheriff suspended following felony obstruction indictment
- Spam introduces limited-edition pumpkin spice flavor
- North Carolina airports to receive $17 million in infrastructure funding
- NC deputies investigating fatal crossbow shooting
- 2019 Starry Night Walk at Dorothea Dix will raise money to cure childhood brain tumors
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now