TAMPA, (WFLA) — Popeyes hit a road block in the chicken sandwich war Tuesday when they announced they sold out of their supremely popular chicken sandwiches.
The fast food chain released a video highlighting the success of the sandwich, showing the “sold out” signs on restaurant doors across the country.
In a shocking turn of events, Popeyes said it is temporarily suspending production of the sandwich until further notice.
Did the chicken restaurant really sell out of chicken sandwiches? Or is it a strategy to get people to download their app? The video says if you would like to be notified when the sandwich returns to your area, you can download the Popeyes mobile app.
- Biden rescinds Trump’s emergency declaration on border security, halts border wall construction
- Love, Bacot lead Tar Heels past Wake Forest
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Durham public housing officials to launch hotline to track, speed up maintenance requests
- NC National Guard helps along smooth vaccination clinic in Cumberland County