(Tribune Media Wire) – Show your savory-loving Valentine just how sweet he or she is with a Valentine’s Day box of Red Lobster’s beloved Cheddar Bay biscuits.
Starting Feb. 10, you can show your significant other (or yourself) just how much you care by ordering a half-dozen biscuits on on the Red Lobster website and picking them up at the nearest Red Lobster location.
The limited-release heart-shaped box that reads “You’re my lobster,” is a $1 add-on and are available while supplies last.
“Whether it’s a savory surprise for your sweetheart or a well-deserved treat just for you, Cheddar Bay Biscuits are the way to everyone’s heart this Valentine’s Day,” said Salli Setta, president & chief concept officer. “Now, thanks to Red Lobster To Go, it’s easier and more convenient than ever to tell that special someone ‘You’re my lobster.’”
See the Red Lobster website for more information.
- Durham officials still sorting out details of February mass COVID-19 vaccination event
- Road closed as Fayetteville police investigate after man hit by car
- Video of teen girl’s deadly stabbing in Walmart was livestreamed on social media, sheriff says
- ‘Kids are crucial’ – COVID-19 vaccine trials with children underway at Duke
- Residents vote to change name of Trump condo complex in Florida