HERSHEY, Pa. – Reese’s announced Tuesday that a new version of their classic peanut butter cup will join the lineup this fall.
Reese’s Big Cup with Pretzels, “a twist on the classic cup that’s bigger, saltier and packed with delicious pretzels,” will be available in November, the company said in a news release.
Reese’s Big Cups with Pretzels will be available in the 1.3 ounce single cup size for a suggested price of $1.49 and in the 2.6 ounce double cup size for $2.09.
In January 2021, Reese’s plans to roll out a miniature version as well, all of which will be permanent additions to the nationwide Reese’s lineup.
“Let’s face it, we’re all feeling a little bit salty this year,” said Ian Norton, Reese’s senior director, Reese’s brand. “In true Reese’s fashion, we channeled our feelings into sweet and salty deliciousness with new Reese’s Big Cups with Pretzels.”
Reese’s also teased a limited-time offering for March of 2021 – Reese’s Big Cups with Chips.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Raleigh LGBT communities say Biden’s reversal of military transgender ban is a huge win
- Wake County man facing new indecent liberties with a child charges
- VIDEO: Man steals police SUV, leads cops on 20-mile chase before capture
- Myrtle Beach businesses skeptical of Biden’s plan to raise minimum wage to $15 an hour
- Marijuana, Xanax, guns, cash seized in Lee County drug bust