MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA)- A school bus full of students had to be evacuated in Manatee County thanks to one student’s excessive amount of Axe body spray.
The smell was so overpowering that the school bus carrying students from Buffalo Creek middle school had to be evacuated.
Manatee County EMS came to check out the students but none of the students needed to be transported to the hospital.
Another bus came to the scene to transport the students home.
- Will CDC’s recommendation for masks in schools lead to a renewed mandate in central NC classrooms?
- Halifax County wants to join other health departments in mandating COVID-19 vaccine
- West Coast wildfire smoke will be back over NC on Wednesday
- ‘You’re killing me’: Video shows Colorado officer choking suspect for 39 seconds, court docs say
- NC to require all workers at state-funded facilities to be vaccinated against COVID-19