MAGNOLIA, Del. (WFLA) — A Nest camera caught an Amazon delivery woman fulfilling a little kid’s humorous delivery instructions at a home in Delaware this week.
Lynn Staffieri is trying to get recognition for the delivery woman who went above and beyond to fulfill her youngest son’s “additional instructions” for their package delivery.
After purchasing an item on Amazon, a prompt reads: “Do we need additional instructions to find this address?”
The boy wrote:
“No but knock on the door 3 times and scream abra cadabra as loud as you can and run super fast away.”
The delivery driver fulfilled the request.
Staffieri posted the video to Facebook and expressed her appreciation for the driver.
“Thank you to this great Amazon delivery woman!” she wrote. “Apparently, my youngest son, had put some ‘additional instructions’ for delivery and she went along with it. It made us smile even though my son should not have done that so I apologize for that. I do appreciate that the driver looked closely enough at the instructions though because I know a lot of people wouldn’t.”
- All-Black officiating crew makes NFL history
- Trio arrested in drive-by shooting that killed 10-year-old girl; 21 bullets fired into home
- Enforcing tighter COVID-19 rules? Raleigh’s mayor weighs in
- Get paid $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- NC gyms, fitness centers impacted by Gov. Cooper’s new COVID-19 restrictions