ST. CHARLES, Ill. (Tribune Media Wire) — Actor Donnie Wahlberg started off 2020 with a thoughtful gesture by tipping an IHOP server $2,020 in St. Charles.
His wife, Jenny McCarthy, posted the receipt on Twitter.
Hundreds of replies on the tweet are thanking the actor for his generosity. The total bill was $76. He wrote “Happy New Year” and “2020 tip challenge.”
Wahlberg married Evergreen Park native McCarthy in 2014.
- CBS 17 Job Alert – NC State looking to fill positions
- Newspaper owner: Sorry for equating mask rule to Holocaust
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Chicago orders 14-day quarantine for travelers from NC
- Second stimulus check: Report shows first payment saved thousands from poverty
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now