Just how far are you willing to go to embrace the fall season?
Pumpkin-spice flavored foods and drinks have become a craze that grows each year when fall rolls around. The bar was raised again as Spam is the latest food to get the seasonal twist.
Hormel Foods said the limited-edition flavor includes hints of cinnamon, clove, allspice, and nutmeg. Recipe suggestions include a Spam pumpkin spice, apple, and grilled cheese with caramelized onions.
Another option is dicing up cubes of pumpkin spice Spam on a toasted Belgian waffle with whipped cream, maple syrup, and nutmeg.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Members of Congress want FBI to do more to combat white supremacists
- Record turnout: 1.8 million have already voted in presidential election
- Coronavirus stimulus vote delayed in US House, Mnuchin says agreement reached on checks if there is a deal
- Durham’s Hillside High School closed due to ‘probable positive’ case of COVID-19; county extends elementary school closure
- Biden nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now