Just how far are you willing to go to embrace the fall season?
Pumpkin-spice flavored foods and drinks have become a craze that grows each year when fall rolls around. The bar was raised again as Spam is the latest food to get the seasonal twist.
Hormel Foods said the limited-edition flavor includes hints of cinnamon, clove, allspice, and nutmeg. Recipe suggestions include a Spam pumpkin spice, apple, and grilled cheese with caramelized onions.
Another option is dicing up cubes of pumpkin spice Spam on a toasted Belgian waffle with whipped cream, maple syrup, and nutmeg.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Fail foliage expected to peak for some North Carolina mountains this weekend
- Police release new details in assault following Luke Bryan concert in Raleigh
- ‘Mo’ named first dog travel agent for Visit North Carolina
- Attorney offers to represent 3-year-old’s abductor for $1
- Pilot dies when aircraft goes down near Moore County runway
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now