Just how far are you willing to go to embrace the fall season?
Pumpkin-spice flavored foods and drinks have become a craze that grows each year when fall rolls around. The bar was raised again as Spam is the latest food to get the seasonal twist.
Hormel Foods said the limited-edition flavor includes hints of cinnamon, clove, allspice, and nutmeg. Recipe suggestions include a Spam pumpkin spice, apple, and grilled cheese with caramelized onions.
Another option is dicing up cubes of pumpkin spice Spam on a toasted Belgian waffle with whipped cream, maple syrup, and nutmeg.
- Actress reported missing arrested in California after allegedly biting officer
- ‘Don’t get too comfortable’: Fayetteville gas prices won’t stay this way
- Kid-friendly, pre-packed meals for the weekend with the help of Backpack Buddies
- Parentless Florida teen not ‘mature’ enough to seek abortion, court rules
- Learn how Backpack Buddies helps keep students’ tummies full all year long