Just how far are you willing to go to embrace the fall season?
Pumpkin-spice flavored foods and drinks have become a craze that grows each year when fall rolls around. The bar was raised again as Spam is the latest food to get the seasonal twist.
Hormel Foods said the limited-edition flavor includes hints of cinnamon, clove, allspice, and nutmeg. Recipe suggestions include a Spam pumpkin spice, apple, and grilled cheese with caramelized onions.
Another option is dicing up cubes of pumpkin spice Spam on a toasted Belgian waffle with whipped cream, maple syrup, and nutmeg.
- ‘Keep Pounding?’: Longtime Panthers chant notably absent from Sunday’s game
- Sir Walter Raleigh Award nominations due today: how can you submit?
- World’s whitest paint could eliminate need for home air conditioning
- Knightdale firefighter paddling to honor first responders, Clayton firefighter who died from COVID-19
- Man injured after his car is shot into while driving in Durham, police say