RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — If you’re a Jonas Brothers fan and attended a Wednesday night concert at PNC Arena you probably were fixated on the charming boy band.
The Jonas Brothers summoned Brittney Overstreet from the crowd during their concert, interrupting the show, but it turns out it was well worth it, despite Overstreet’s sure confusion at first. Was she getting some sort of special token from The Jonas Brothers? Well, sort of.
Overstreet’s boyfriend Dylan Goyer had been with her the entire show, but suddenly disappeared.
Goyer then appeared from backstage as his girlfriend stood in front of thousands of screaming fans.
“I see you met my friends,” Goyer said.
Soon after, Goyer turned this moment into an epic one, creating a viral proposal that even The Jonas Brothers will remember for a long time.
And if you were wondering, Overstreet said yes.
The Jonas Brothers were back on tour together for the first time in a decade.
- INCREDIBLE VIDEO: Trooper pulls man from crashed car just seconds before train hits
- NC mom says assistant principal preyed on her son for sex
- Lingerie store that doubled as secret strip club is closed down
- Deputies ask man to quit calling about his stolen marijuana
- Jay Bilas, NC congressman weigh in on NCAA’s ‘Fair Pay to Play’ issue
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now