RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — If you’re a Jonas Brothers fan and attended a Wednesday night concert at PNC Arena you probably were fixated on the charming boy band.
The Jonas Brothers summoned Brittney Overstreet from the crowd during their concert, interrupting the show, but it turns out it was well worth it, despite Overstreet’s sure confusion at first. Was she getting some sort of special token from The Jonas Brothers? Well, sort of.
Overstreet’s boyfriend Dylan Goyer had been with her the entire show, but suddenly disappeared.
Goyer then appeared from backstage as his girlfriend stood in front of thousands of screaming fans.
“I see you met my friends,” Goyer said.
Soon after, Goyer turned this moment into an epic one, creating a viral proposal that even The Jonas Brothers will remember for a long time.
And if you were wondering, Overstreet said yes.
The Jonas Brothers were back on tour together for the first time in a decade.
- Not long after partially reopening, Raleigh restaurants now being held back by curfews, owners say
- Raleigh restaurants surprise NC National troops at Cameron Village with free dinner
- NC beach reports 20+ water rescues in recent weeks
- Man arrested for not returning rental car hours after telling city council he planned to sue Raleigh police
- Shoplifter stabs, pepper-sprays Walmart workers, Louisiana police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now