RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Americans are doing a lot of bingeing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to a new OnePoll survey, U.S. households are streaming an average of eight hours of programming per day now.
More than half of respondents said they prefer to re-watch a show instead of starting a new one.
The average American has access to four different streaming services, although 42-percent admitted they’ve shared or “borrowed” access to a streaming service.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now