RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Americans are doing a lot of bingeing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to a new OnePoll survey, U.S. households are streaming an average of eight hours of programming per day now.
More than half of respondents said they prefer to re-watch a show instead of starting a new one.
The average American has access to four different streaming services, although 42-percent admitted they’ve shared or “borrowed” access to a streaming service.
- ‘Keep Pounding?’: Longtime Panthers chant notably absent from Sunday’s game
- Sir Walter Raleigh Award nominations due today: how can you submit?
- World’s whitest paint could eliminate need for home air conditioning
- Knightdale firefighter paddling to honor first responders, Clayton firefighter who died from COVID-19
- Man injured after his car is shot into while driving in Durham, police say