RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Americans are doing a lot of bingeing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to a new OnePoll survey, U.S. households are streaming an average of eight hours of programming per day now.
More than half of respondents said they prefer to re-watch a show instead of starting a new one.
The average American has access to four different streaming services, although 42-percent admitted they’ve shared or “borrowed” access to a streaming service.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County receives Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine; still no word about mass vaccination clinic
- 2 from NC among college baseball players arrested for hazing, SC deputies say
- 7-year-old girl who sold lemonade to pay for brain surgery recovering after procedure
- Police investigating shooting at Charlotte Walmart on Monday night
- SC man used crossbow to rob woman outside Myrtle Beach hotel, police say