TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Which fast food restaurant tops the list when it comes to customer satisfaction?
Chick-Fil-A is once again the top-rated fast food restaurant.
That's according to a survey by the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
In its limited service category, Chick-Fil-A remained the clear winner, for the third straight year, scoring 87 out of 100 points.
That's six points above its closest competitor Panera Bread which scored an 81.
Subway scored 80 points, followed by Arby's with a score of 79.
McDonald’s came in the last place for the third straight year with a score of 69.
The element that fast food customers say improved the most this year was the speed of checkout or delivery.
- Family speaks out after man released from jail following encounter with Raleigh police
- Raleigh police respond to shooting on Woodpecker Court
- Man, woman hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after shooting at Raleigh motel
- UNC historian calls Confederate monument movement 'a turning point in history'
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 3-judge panel blocks 2 amendments from NC ballot
- NC man wanted in assault of pregnant Waffle House waitress arrested in California
- ECU bus hits, injures bicyclist
- NC Zoo announces name of 2nd southern white rhino born in July