LIBERTY, Mo. (WNCN) — A person in Missouri tried their very best to hide from law enforcement — well that is until the individual passed gas very loudly.
According to the Clay County Sheriff’s Office Facebook post, a photo was posted of the search. Authorities added that while officials were looking for an individual wanted on a drug charge, the person passed gas. Loudly. So loudly that deputies were able to locate the suspect’s hiding place.
“If you’ve got a felony warrant for your arrest, the cops are looking for you and you pass gas so loud it gives up your hiding spot, you’re definitely having a 💩 day,” the post said.
“We’ve gotta give props to Liberty PD for using their senses to sniff him out!,” the Sheriff’s Office wrote in the post’s comments.
The person was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
- Law enforcement officers across NC to join in procession to honor fallen Nash County deputy
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree turns on, with virus restrictions
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party
- Trump threatens to veto defense bill unless it ends protections for social media companies