NEW YORK (CNN NEWSOURCE) — Looking for a way to spice up Thanksgiving dinner?
Well, Taco Bell has just the thing.
The company wants you to take its tacos, stick them in a blender, and serve them as bisque this Thanksgiving — seriously.
The food chain released a recipe for the concoction on its blog.
The first step is to hit up Taco Bell for its rolled chicken taco party pack — featuring six rolled chicken tacos and six crunchy tacos.
But that’s not all — you’re going to need a few more ingredients. They include garlic, onion, broth, heavy whipping cream and cilantro.
Taco Bell recommends using a cast iron stockpot to pull it all together.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Hackers targeting hospitals amid COVID-19 case surge, FBI warns
- Falcons prevail in back-and-forth divisional battle versus Panthers
- Man seriously injured after being shot during carjacking in Fayetteville, police say
- NC doesn’t require districts to notify parents, staff when COVID-19 cases pop up
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now