(CNN) — The Woman’s Hospital in Texas posted cute pictures of several “Leap Day” babies born on Feb. 29.
The hospital staff is calling them “Leaplings” and as you can see, they were all dressed up in froggy costumes to play along with the rare holiday.
Leap Day comes around once every four years.
It was created to synchronize the calendar year with the solar year.
People with a Leap Day birthday making up only about .07% of the population.
So definitely a very special birthday for these Leap Day babies!
- Former SC school resource officer charged with assaulting student
- NC chase ends with car crashing, going airborne, landing on truck and bursting into flames
- ‘Canes score 3 in 2nd period, Nedeljkovic makes 35 saves in win over Bolts
- NC man gets prison time for secretly recording children using his bathroom
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills