(WIAT & CNN) The Obamas are wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
Former President Barack Obama tweeted this picture of the former first family volunteering as he encouraged others to give back.
He also shared tips on how to deal with arguments at the dinner table.
Obama said to ‘Listen to people get them to think about their own experience and highlight your common humanity.”
Former First Lady Michelle Obama also shared a photo of the family of four, wishing the nation a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Holly Springs officer transporting prisoner involved in pileup on US 1
- 6 Fort Bragg pilots to perform helicopter flyover before Army-Navy game
- 2 killed in multi-vehicle wreck in Fayetteville
- Police: Man wearing blonde wig, high heels, on the run after robbing NC bank
- Liquid meth found inside transmission fluid, coolant containers
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now