(WIAT & CNN) The Obamas are wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
Former President Barack Obama tweeted this picture of the former first family volunteering as he encouraged others to give back.
He also shared tips on how to deal with arguments at the dinner table.
Obama said to ‘Listen to people get them to think about their own experience and highlight your common humanity.”
Former First Lady Michelle Obama also shared a photo of the family of four, wishing the nation a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Alcohol a factor in Durham crash that killed motorcyclist, critically injured his wife, police say
- Trump to Senate: Vote ‘without delay’ on his high court pick
- Raleigh police investigating after man shot in east Raleigh Saturday morning
- SC teacher fired after ‘inexcusable’ Facebook post
- Police investigating Virginia in-home day care after 2 children found unresponsive, later died
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now