(CNN) – ER doctors on the front lines of Denver, Colorado’s fight against the coronavirus are getting some much-needed emotional support.
Wynn, a 1-year-old yellow Labrador Retriever, is a service dog in training. She’s giving cuddles and affection to health care workers at Rose Medical Center.
She’s being trained by Susan Ryan, an emergency physician at the hospital, and Ryan shared a photo of herself sitting with Wynn while wearing a face shield and mask.
Wynn is on-call in the social workers office for staffers who need some puppy love to relieve stress.
Everyone who comes in contact with Wynn thoroughly washes their hands first.
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Southern Pines police officer tests positive for COVID-19, department says
- Border agent charged with violating woman’s civil rights by forbidding cellphone recording of arrest
- Tillis or Cunningham: Which candidate is receiving more search traffic?
- Cracker Barrel set to add alcoholic drinks to its menus
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now